SANTORINI 2 DAYS
With speed boat (catamaran) faster and luxurious High Speed 7
Santorini is one of the most magical, dreamy and cosmopolitan islands of the world, famous for its unique beauty, incredible view and fantastic sunsets.
Two days excursion to Santorini includes:
- Transfer from your hotel to the port of Heraklion or Rethymnon
- Boat trip with the biggest, fastest, most comfortable and safest speedboats
- Full day guided bus excursion to the major villages, Oia, Fira and Kamari for a swim in the black sand beach.
- Transfer to the hotel for the night, breakfast included, free evening and next morning
- Transfer from the hotel to the port and sail to the volcano
- Return to Crete by the same speedboat and transfer back to your hotel.
The buses depart escorted by guides who will provide information concerning the island and its history.
OIA - Free time to admire the old neo-classical manors as well as the houses carved on the rock, the manmade eyries that seem to hang on the edge of the precipice. Oia is the most graphic village of the island with a fantastic view, narrow streets and marvellous mansions.
FIRA - Free time to visit the capital, go for shopping or enjoy your drink with a bird's eye view over Caldera.
KAMARI: Swimming at the black beach. The most popular beach in Santorini which is known for its black and crystal clear water. For your lunch will be a real pleasure to discover traditional taverns with Greek specialities, such as "Fava" and fresh fish served with excellent local wine.
Transfer to hotel, overnight: plenty of time at your disposal for walking around, shopping and admiring over Caldera. You also have the opportunity to enjoy the night-life of the island.
Speedboats to Santorini every day
Speedboat tickets available in best prices
Children up to 4 years old free, 4 to 10 years old discount of 40%
1 hour and 45 minutes boat trip from Heraklion port
EXTRA: no extras