SANTORINI 1 DAY
With speed boat (catamaran) faster and luxurious High Speed 7
Santorini is one of the most magical, dreamy and cosmopolitan islands of the world, famous for its unique beauty, incredible view and fantastic sunsets.
One day excursion to Santorini includes:
- Transfer from your hotel to the port of Heraklion or Rethymnon
- Boat trip with the biggest, fastest, most comfortable and safest speedboats
- Full day guided bus excursion to the major villages, Oia, Fira and Kamari for a swim in the black sand beach or visit the volcano with an extra fee
- Return to Crete by the same speedboat and transfer back to your hotel.
Total stay in Santorini 6, 5 hours
The buses depart escorted by guides who will provide information concerning the island and its history.
OIA - Free time to admire the old neo-classical manors as well as the houses carved on the rock, the manmade eyries that seem to hang on the edge of the precipice. Oia is the most graphic village of the island with a fantastic view, narrow streets and marvellous mansions.
FIRA - Free time to visit the capital, go for shopping or enjoy your drink with a bird's eye view over Caldera.
Swimming at the black beach of Kamari or tour of the volcano round trip (not included).
KAMARI: The most popular beach in Santorini which is known for its black and crystal clear water. For your lunch will be a real pleasure to discover traditional taverns with Greek specialities, such as "Fava" and fresh fish served with excellent local wine.
VOLCANO: Besides, you will have the chance - with a small extra payment - to participate in the tour of the volcano round trip by comfortable and traditional Egiopelagitika small ships. During the route, there will be some stops for taking pictures etc.
- Speedboats to Santorini every day
- Speedboat tickets available in best prices
- Children up to 4 years old free, 4 to 10 years old discount of 40%
1 hour and 45 minutes boat trip from Heraklion port
EXTRA: no extras